UK Shopfront & Glazing recently removed an old and rotten timber shopfront and replaced this with a new powder coated, modern Aluminium glazing system to enhance the look of the shop without compromising the brands current identity.
This system is ideal for shopfronts as it is very weather tight, sleek and can be adapted to suit all openings. The schedule of works included :
- Remove existing rotten wooden frontage and dispose of it back at factory base.
- Supply and install a new main entrance shopfront constructed from aluminium profiles and glazed using single panes of 10.8mm laminated safety glass with silicon butt joints to create a seamless appearance.
- The new entrance door was manufactured from narrow 45mm by 50mm door stiles containing 2 euro profile hook locks, a black letterbox and 1200mm long stainless steel entrance handles.
- New illuminated aluminium profile signboard with fret cut letting across all panels to match new shopfront installation.
- All profiles were colours in accordance to RAL colour preference as chosen by client on our final site visit.
The client was very impressed by the final outcome as it met all objectives and gave them an impressive focal point.
To discuss your individual project, please call us today on 02085742256
- Client: Credential Estate Agents
- Duration: 2 Days
- Location: Tooting, South London