This project was given to UK Shopfront and Glazing due to word of mouth advertising as we had completed a number of similar projects around Sheffield and the owner had liked the finished result.
On this project it was the expansion of a well established local shop that required a modern, practical and secure main entrance to attract more customers.The designed and installed solution was made up of :
- New aluminium profile main entrance with a single entrance door and 3 additional shopfront commercial screens.
- All screens were glazed with 10.8mm laminated safety glass due to the spans involved whilst the main door was glazed using 6.4 laminated safety glass.
- All profiles were powder coated to RAL 9005 Jet black in a Matt finish.
- The new entrance door was fitted with an automatic sliding door mechanism with a width of 1200mm wide.
- Metal sheet cladding for four pillars in between new screens and entrances.
- 3 Security roller shutters for a secure out of hours premises security. The new roller shutter had a perforated lath design with the main entrance roller shutter on a remote control unit whilst others had internal switches.
The new modern frontage was manufactured in-house in accordance to safety regulations and installed by in-house trained professional installation teams.
For more information or if you wish to discuss a similar then contact us on 02085742256 or email email@example.com
- Client: Go Local - MJ's Go Local
- Duration: 2 Days
- Location: Sheffield