UK Shopfront and Glazing was asked to remove two very derelict shopfronts and install a new modern for a new high end luxury french kitchen manufacturer.The new frontage was designed by an appointed architect for the overall project whilst all elements relating the frontage were fabricated at our premises and installed by experience in-house installation teams.the works schedule and specification was :
- All outer frameworks to be made from aluminium box section profiles.
- Both shopfronts were glazed using 12mm toughened glass that were silicon joined together to create a seamless appearance with the new entrance door having polished edges.
- All ironmongery used was manufactured from stainless steel and a BTS-75 Dorma floor spring was used to mount the new door onto.
- The brick pillar in between both shops was cladded using grade 316 external stainless steel to strike that modern feel to the exterior.
The overall end results coupled with the new signage completely transformed the frontage resulting in a more vibrant and professional entrance for new clientele.
- Client: Mobalpa Kitchens
- Duration: 2 Days
- Location: Pinner, Middlesex