After a series of site meetings UK Shopfront and Glazing LTD were successful in obtaining this order to create a large modern facade for a well established multi-national gym chain.The objectives were to create an entrance that looked inviting, worked well with the internal layout and satisfied all security needs as it would be open 24-7.The new facade consisted of –
- New double door aluminium profile main entrance with matching internal lobby.Both sets of door were installed with electric strike release locks, euro profile hook locks and anti-finger stiles providing the perfect entrance solution.The width of the main entrance was 12000mm wide X 3400mm high.
- All other commercial screens were created in the same manner to match the main entrance and all parts were glazed using 28mm double glazed units.The total dimensions of all screens were 17000mm wide X 3400mm high
- To the left side two emergency fire exit door sets were manufactured to client specification and each door fitted with a Briton fire exit system.
- All parts were finish to RAL Grey and all part were powder coated to a Matt finish.
All works were finished to complete client specification and as result we secured work on other gyms including other projects.
- Client: Snapfitness 24-7
- Duration: 5-6 Days
- Location: Belvedere, Kent DA16