UK Shopfront and Glazing was awarded this project to create a vibrant entrance that was suited for a upmarket restaurant and evening champagne bar.The following solution was chosen
- New aluminium profile large windows with fire exit doors on either side and a framless glass door set shopfront for the main entrance.
- All glazing was done using 28mm toughened laminated double glazed units due to greater thermal properties and with it being an busy road externally with the exception of the main entrance door which were manufactured from 12mm toughened glass with polished edges all around its perimeter.
- All profiles were powder coated to RAL 9005 Black Matt finish.
- All fire exit doors were fitted with multi point panic bar systems for rapid exit.
- New main entrance frameless glass doors fitted with stainless steel patch fittings, 1200mm long entrances handles and DORMA floor springs.
- Shopfront Dimensions : 22000mm wide X the windows being 1900mm in height and the doors panels being 2850mm high.
The project was completed within agreed deadlines and the client was very impressed with the final finish.
For similar projects or to discuss your individual project please call 02085742256 or send an email to email@example.com
- Client: The Meze
- Duration: 3 Days
- Location: New Eltham, Sidcup London