From a simple telephone conversation with the owner ringing into the office to discuss his ideas to a initial site meeting, we were awarded this project to install a new main entrance as per architect designs.The new shopfronts consisted of :
- New aluminium profile shopfront with a framless double door entrance.The outer frameworks were manufactured from aluminium profiles with the shopfront being glazed using 12mm toughened glass.
- The new entrance doors had a width of 1600mm with the door perimeter being polished, both doors were affixed into position using stainless steel patch fittings, 1200mm long linear entrance handles and corresponding stainless steel letterbox inserted into the glazing.
- The Commercial shopfront screen on the left was constructed in a similar manner with three panes of 12mm toughened glass being adjoined together using clear silicon butt joints to create that seamless appearance.
- All frameworks were powder coated to RAL 7047 finish.
- 1st Shopfront with doors – 5100mm wide with a height of 2800mm.
- 2nd Shopfront – 5100mm wide with a height of 2800mm.
All works were completed within agreed deadlines and to the specification agreed which ensured complete client specification.If your project is something similar to this then please contact us today on 02085742256 to further discuss your requirements.
- Client: Warmlight Windows
- Duration: 2 Days
- Location: Ewell Road, Surbiton