HOME / RAL Colour Chart
Powder Coating ensures a distinguished metal finish by applying the coating with an electrostatic action that accomplishes an uniform powder coverage to the most compound products. This is then fused to the surface of the product in a temperature controlled environment
The advantages of powder coating over liquid finishes include:
- A beautiful and uniform quality finish without paint runs
- Very cost-efficient, on any size items or orders.
- Quick production time.
- The electrostatic powder process ensures complete coverage, even on complex shapes (e.g., on castings) and minimises waste and over spray
- Choice of finishes – clear, plain colour, metallic or textured.
- Vast choice of colours.
- Protection against external UV fading.
- Corrosion resistance.
- Exceptional gloss and colour retention.
- Robust mechanical and chemical performance – exceptional at resisting abrasion, acids, solvents, etc.
- Good electrical insulation capabilities.
- Environmentally friendly (negligible release of VOCs) and is energy and material efficient.
STANDARD RAL COLOUR CHART (Colours may vary slightly)
Please mention your required RAL number in the ‘notes’ section when completing your order. If your required colour is not on the chart below please look at the colour chart underneath named: All available RAL colours.