HOME / Fire Exit and Bi-folding Doors
Fire Exit and Bi-Folding doors are popular options at UK Shopfront & Glazing for their robust strength and durability.
Fire Exit Steel Doors Sets
We can supply and install fire exit doors in our clients premises wheter it be a single or double door that is required.All doors are made from the highest quality and are CE marked.The fire doors we use have the following characteristics :
- Complete with frame, hinges and threshold
- Anti-jemmy lip round the frame
- Panic hardware is all CE rated
- 2mm frame with 1mm leaf with inbuilt steel strengthening
- Active leaf on either the left or right, opening outwards only
- Comes with Shoot/Flush bolts on inactive leaf, This only on the double door set.
- Powder coated to RAL7045, Grey Polyester finish.
- Doublepanic bar installed whereas on a single door there would be only one.
Our Bi-Folding doors allow clients to use their space in a more versatile manner. The doors come in a range of sizes to suit all purposes and each door is hinged together so that they can be stacked to one side using a bottom track plate to keep all doors in a linear line.
All bi-folding doors are built to client specification sizes and guaranteed to fit. All doors can be coloured to any RAL selection colour and all doors come with a wide range of ironmongery options to choose from.
We have installed many of these types of doors in restaurants, bars, clubs and many other establishments.