With our nationwide coverage, we were contacted by a local property developer who had seen our work and came to us on recommendation.This project was based on a pub conversation development which created a number of residential dwellings and commerical units which consisted of the following :
- 8 New aluminium profile shopfronts with a single entrance door in each entrance.
- All shopfronts to be glazing using 28mm double glazed units to give better thermal efficiency.
- All frameworks to be powder coated to RAL White finish.
- All entrance doors to be a minimum 1000mm wide complying with DDA regulations, DORMA rts-85 90 degree hold up transom door closers, Adam rite MS220 commercial hook locks, standard black letterboxes and PAD entrance handles.
- All roller shutters to be fitted with a high quality electric tubular motor and the design of the main curtain to have small perforations running across it.
- The main roller shutter box is internal as the box will now only protrude outwards 100mm.
- All roller shutters were fitted with remote control functions.
On completion of all the works, the client with extremely happy with the completed project and we were able to obtain other works as a result.
- Client: Atlas Court
- Duration: 8 Days
- Location: Rotherham, Sheffield S60