On this project we were carrying out a shopfront renovation for leading national estate agency Hunters which currently have over 200+Branches nationally which meant we had to follow their branding structure.The new shopfront works consisted of :
- Dismantle, remove and dispose of existing shopfront and signage back at factory base.
- Supply and install a new entrance door with commercial screen panels on either side.
- The glazing done was using single panes of 10.8mm laminated safety glass due to the spans involved.
- The blue RAL colour was powder coated onto all panels.
- The new entrance door was installed with 2 euro profile hook locks, stainless steel C shape entrance handles, a letterbox and anti-finger trap door stile.
- Three new Electric roller grille shutters finished to match the new shopfront with internal boxes to give a flush exterior appearance and were controlled using remote control units with programmed fobs.
- Four panels of metal sheet cladding that was made for all pillars so that it could compliment all new shopfront and roller shutter frameworks.
- Client: Hunters Estate Agents
- Duration: 2 Days
- Location: Hounslow