Our group of in-house designers worked with the interior shop fitters to create the perfect external entrance that is inviting, modern, practical and secure when trading hours are over.The perfect solution to modernise this entrance consisted of the following –
- 2 new aluminium profile shopfronts with the main entrance being on the left side.Each shopfront was glazed using 8.8mm laminated safety glass.
- All frameworks and parts were powder coated to RAL 7037 Dusty Grey finish.
- A New automatic sliding door mechanism fitted above the new entrance door.
- 2 new electric security roller shutter with a solid lath design and remote control operation including internal toggle switches.
- Total dimensions were 12,000mm in width with height of 2800mm.
We worked closely with the brand golocalextra and interior fit out team to create the desired final look.
If you have a similar situation or like some the elements shown then contact us on the numbers shown above to further discuss your options.
- Client: GoLocalExtra - Jay's Convenience Store
- Duration: 2 Days
- Location: Aston Under Lyme - Manchester