This project was given to UK Shopfront and Glazing based on successful results achieved at the company’s Pinner Branch which allowed us to forge a successful working partnership. We worked closely with Mobalpa kitchens, the store owner , interior contractors and sign manufactures to ensure this project was completed to agreed deadlines.The new shopfronts were as follows :
- All outer frameworks were made from aluminium profile box sections which were designed for robust commercial usage.
- All panels with the exception of the main entrance were glazed using 10.8mm laminated safety glass as it adhered to safety regulations and was a robust solution due to spans involved.
- The main entrance shopfront which was constructed using 12mm toughened glass with a frameless double door set with stainless steel ironmongery.
- All profiles were powder coated to RAL 9005 Black Matt client specification.
The result completely transformed the old betting shop into a modern, high end and inviting central London showroom for high quality kitchen displays.
- Client: Mobalpa Kitchens
- Duration: 2 Days
- Location: Islington, Central London